Daily Archives: January 10, 2016

Real estate for sale in Westfield Town New Jersey – MLS# 3248740

danley-genetors

danley-genetors

OCRegister

Real estate briefly: CoreLogic completes acquisition of RELS appraisal firm ...
OCRegister
Irvine-based data provider CoreLogic has completed its acquisition of RELS, a real estate valuation and appraisal provider based in Minneapolis. CoreLogic previously owned 50.1 percent of RELS and this week bought the remaining 49.9 percent interest ...

seeing a lot of people frustrated with brokers and finding apartments. im an ex real estate broker who can explain the ins and outs of the real estate biz and can help you not get screwed by a broker or landlords/mgmt!

Sat, 22 Jun 2013 00:15:19 +0000

i first posted a big, long wordy post about how brokers often can screw you over when it comes to real estate in manhattan. however, i know many of you have questions and would like advice/are curious about finding apartments and how it works. (please note, i only worked in manhattan, so generally i can give advice, but mostly about manhattan and brooklyn, as i dont know as much about bronx, queens, and staten island.)

finding real estate is hard, especially in nyc and even moreso during summer. i used to be a successful real estate broker who quit because of pressure by my bosses to get more deals and placed money over customers. real estate is a big business - after all, EVERYONE needs a place to live. however, that also means that people will get screwed over, and you cant screw people over when it comes to the place where they will live and sign a lease locking them in to living at the same place, sometimes for up to two or even sometimes 3 years. seeing people get screwed over angers me a lot, so i want to help out and maybe shed some light about how things go down in the real estate world. (text post, so i dont get karma or whatever. i really dont care about that, i just want to help out.)

submitted by satreannausea to nyc
[link] [135 comments]

Real Estate Startup: How Much Money Do I Need to Get Started?


Las Vegas Review-Journal

The real estate market in 2016 will largely be like 2015
Las Vegas Review-Journal
That's the analysis of Scott Beaudry, the new president of the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors, the 12,500-strong professional organization for most real estate agents who help people buy and sell houses in Southern Nevada. Beaudry, in a ...

and more »

How do I become a successful real estate agent?

Sun, 29 Nov 2015 16:07:30 +0000

I'm currently a 19 year old freshman at a college in the US. I've been struggling to figure out what I want to do with my life for the past couple of years, but I recently did some hard thinking and confidently chose to pursue real estate as a career. I really think real estate is the right choice for me and I want to do as much as I can now to further my goal of becoming a real estate agent/realtor.

I realize that you don't need a college degree to become an agent, but I really want to finish my college education and get a degree in economics (and possibly engineering). I think a degree would really help me out in the real world and I could make a lot of connections since the school I go to is huge and one of the more prestigious schools in the US.

I plan on graduating college when I'm ~22 and starting my real estate career right after. I've already looked up online how to become a licensed and practicing real estate agent in my state once I graduate, so I'm not really asking how to do all that. My question is what should I be doing now and in my future college years to prepare myself? Should I be reading up on real estate news? What can I do to prepare myself and get into the mindset of a successful realtor? I live in Northeast America right now but I really want to move to California/New York/Florida and practice real estate in those states once in ready. How difficult would this be?

What should I be doing at this point in time to ready myself for a successful career in real estate? If there's any real estate agents on this sub or someone who can shed some light on this matter I would be grateful. Thank you!

submitted by AnalDemolisher69 to NoStupidQuestions
[link] [18 comments]